Header Photo Credit: Destination BC/Blake Jorgenson
The safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community are our utmost priority during the recent events of COVID-19. As travel and tourism gradually re-open, Harmony Whistler Vacations will be here for you so that you can feel at home in the mountains again.
We want you to know that we are committed to ensuring everyone feels safe, secure and connected during these challenging times. Below, we have provided our updated policies and some resources for your stay with us in Whistler. The choices that we make together, will help us get through this together.
We have amended our procedures to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Harmony Whistler Vacations welcomes you to stay with us!
- Our homes are professionally cleaned between guest stays and kept to the highest standard, extra attention and disinfection of high contact areas, including door handles, light switches and hard surfaces.
- All bed linen is professionally laundered offsite between each guests stay.
- Each home is professionally inspected prior to your arrival.
- We are following all guidelines given by Worksafe BC as well as for the accommodations sector.
- All of our units offer self-check-in.
- Our team offers 24 / 7 support for all of our guests and in light of social distancing measures we are happy to help you remotely with anything that you should need.
- In the rare circumstance where we need to access a unit while a guest is in-house, our team will wear a mask and sanitize their hands prior to entry.
- On the morning of arrival, a member of our team will contact all guests for a health check. We are happy to host all guests including those that wish to self-isolate. Our health check will allow us to amend our procedures further should we need to take extra precaution.
TIPS & RESOURCES
Below are some great resources for up-to-date information on COVID-19 for the Whistler area:
- Tips for Staying Healthy to protect yourself and your family.
- Support local businesses that are currently open with amended operations.
- The Resort Municipality of Whistler is a great resource for local information.
- BC Parks for current information on parks in the Whistler area.
- We kindly ask guests to follow guidelines posted throughout our properties and community by maintaining 2m distance at all times for the respect of staff, neighbours and others.