Harmony Whistler Vacations is on the search for someone awesome to join our amazing team!
– Provide excellent guest service, concierge and daily operation support
– Liaise with cleaning teams, inspectors and maintenance
– Inspect properties at times during busy season
– Other duties may include online purchasing, property maintenance & marketing
– Computer experience is required
– Previous customer service or concierge experience is an asset though not essential
– Good local knowledge is desirable
– Must have a valid work permit
– Must be able to efficiently manage work load
– Organized, detail orientated and able to multi-task
– A professional attitude, punctual and reliable
– Flexible work schedule
– 30-40 hours per week (part time is also an option)
– Competitive wages – Starting at $18+ based on experience
– Health benefits and ski pass perks for full time / long term employees (after initial probation period)
– Use of company car
– Wages to be reviewed regularly based on performance.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must have accommodation as we unfortunately do not have any staff accommodation to offer.