This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in property management with a fast growing company that has lots of potential for growth and flexibility. We are looking for a hard working individual, highly organised with strong attention to detail and great problem solving skills.
- Property Inspections – ensuring properties are ready for arriving guests
- Organizing linens and supplies for cleaning teams
- Co-ordinating with cleaning teams to ensure daily operations run smoothly
Work schedule is part time to full time and schedule is very flexible – 3-5 day work week available. Ideal candidate will be available Tuesday / Wednesday with other work days being very flexible. Competitive wages, health benefits and ski pass perks along with use of the company vehicles for full time employees.
This position is perfect for someone that needs flexibility with start and end times each day.
- Must be able to efficiently self-manage work load, be well organised with strong time management, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills, professional attitude, punctual and reliable
- Drivers License is required
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour based on experience plus benefits, bonuses and more after initial probation period! Salary to be reviewed regularly based on performance.
Please send your cover letter and resume. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.