Header Photo Credit: Tourism Whistler/Justa Jeskova
The safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community are our utmost priority during the recent events of COVID-19. As travel and tourism continue to re-open, Harmony Whistler Vacations will be here for you so that you can feel at home in the mountains again.
We want you to know that we are committed to ensuring everyone feels safe, secure and connected during these challenging times. Below, we have provided information on the updated order for short term rental properties and some resources for your future stay with us in Whistler. The choices that we make together, will help us get through this together.
SHORT TERM RENTAL ORDER FROM THE PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICER
Please be advised the BC Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, has issued a new order limiting the number of people in short-term rentals, which includes hotels, condos, managed nightly vacation rentals, Airbnb, and any other owner direct rentals. Other than the rental occupants, no more than 5 people may gather in your suite. The number of people is limited to the capacity of the space, plus a maximum of five visitors. For any further information, please visit the link provide HERE.
- All of our units offer self-check-in.
- Our team offers 24 / 7 support for all of our guests and in light of social distancing measures we are happy to help you remotely with anything that you should need.
- In the rare circumstance where we need to access a unit while a guest is in-house, our team will wear a mask and sanitize their hands prior to entry.
- On the morning of arrival, a member of our team will contact all guests for a health check. We are happy to host all guests including those that wish to self-isolate. Our health check will allow us to amend our procedures further should we need to take extra precaution.
TIPS & RESOURCES
Below are some great resources for up-to-date information on COVID-19 for the Whistler area:
- Tips for Staying Healthy to protect yourself and your family.
- Support local businesses that are currently open with amended operations.
- The Resort Municipality of Whistler is a great resource for local information.
- BC Parks for current information on parks in the Whistler area.
- We kindly ask guests to follow guidelines posted throughout our properties and community by maintaining 2m distance at all times for the respect of staff, neighbours and others.