Header Photo Credit: Tourism Whistler/Justa Jeskova
The safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community are our utmost priority during COVID-19. As travel and tourism re-open, Harmony Whistler Vacations will be here for you so that you can feel at home in the mountains again.
We want you to know that we are committed to ensuring everyone feels safe, secure and connected during these everchanging times. Below, we have provided our updated policies and some resources for your stay with us in Whistler. Harmony Whistler Vacations welcomes you to stay with us!
- Our homes are professionally cleaned between guest stays and kept to the highest standard, extra attention and disinfection of high contact areas, including door handles, light switches and hard surfaces.
- All bed linen is professionally laundered offsite between each guests stay.
- Each home is professionally inspected prior to your arrival.
- We are following all guidelines given by Worksafe BC as well as for the accommodations sector.
- All of our units offer self-check-in.
- Our team offers 24 / 7 support for all of our guests and in light of social distancing measures we are happy to help you remotely with anything that you should need.
- In the rare circumstance where we need to access a unit while a guest is in-house, our team will wear a mask and sanitize their hands prior to entry.
- Please let us know if you will be quarantining throughout your stay as this will allow us to take extra precautions.
TIPS & RESOURCES
Below are some great resources for up-to-date information on COVID-19 for the Whistler area:
- BC’s Restart Plan for current guidelines and policies.
- Support local businesses that are currently open with amended operations.
- Resort Municipality of Whistler for transportation, food truck locations, advisories and more.
- BC Parks for current information on parks in the Whistler area.
- We kindly ask guests to follow guidelines posted throughout our properties and community for the respect of staff, neighbours and others.